Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain the testing documentation and execute test plans for client/server and web
based application modules.
- Report, investigate and completely document defects and system errors in our defect
- Analyze requirement documents to identify test requirements.
- Verify that products are developed according to functional specifications.
- Interact with management, development, services and support departments throughout
the development and defect lifecycles.
- Support and deployment sanity testing of a zero downtime production environment.
- Provide internal application support.
Education and Experience
- Completed post-secondary education in related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of testing concepts, including product lifecycle, defect
management, automation, functional test case writing, usability, load testing, stress
testing and performance testing.
- Experience gathering requirements, preparing formal test plans and test cases and
reporting defects in a clear and timely manner.
- Experience developing automation code using object oriented programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver against aggressive schedule pressures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.